Saturday, April 30, 2016
The 2016 championship will be held Saturday, April 30.
The World Harness Handicapping Championship is the only tournament for harness players to feature a guaranteed prize pool. Players may earn their way into the championship through participation in a qualifying tournament at an WHHC partner outlet.
Mandatory Races: TBD
HHC FINAL FORMAT
• $800 Total Fee ($500 entry fee + $300 bankroll)
• Player's choice of seven (7) Meadowlands races plus, three (3) designated mandatory races
• $30 minimum bet per race; $100 maximum bet
• Win, Place, Show wagers only (or WPS)
• One (1) horse per race.• Contestants keep all pari-mutuel winnings.• One (1) entry per person.
WHHC PRIZE STRUCTURE (based on 100 entries)
• Payouts to the Top 10, plus players keep their bankroll
• All entry fees will be returned as prize money.• Order of finish is based on highest accumulated pari-mutuel earnings
Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights
283 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
November 21, 2015: Joseph Bohanrczyk & Nick Fazzolari
January 23, 2016: Meadowlands
Horseplayers that would like to see a qualifying tournament in their area are urged to contact the marketing department of their local racetrack or wagering outlet.
Harness Handicapping Champions
2015: William Meisel
2014: Robert McMasters
2013: Jeff Klahr
2011: Wai Kwong Chen
2010: Joseph Fierro
2009: Michael Rip
2008: David Palmer
2007: Jim Famularo
2006: Scott Alberg
2005: Jim Lang
Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment - 1 Racetrack Drive - East Rutherford, NJ 07073 - Call us at (201) THE-BIGM
©2015 New Meadowlands Racetrack, LLC. All rights reserved.